Monday, September 30, 2013

Internet Archive: David Kruse's Home Page

From:  http://web.archive.org/web/19980216065533/http://www-kbs.ai.uiuc.edu/d-kruse/




Yes, thats right. You have now entered into....
(Dum Dum Dum DUM!!!!)

David Kruse's Home Page


ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
On Saturday, February 15, 1997, David Kruse got Engaged to Sara Escoubas!
Thats right, folks! I am officially engaged, and plan on being married before 1998! Imagine that! Kinda weird, isn't it!

MeIts good to see that you made it. How long has it been. Remember the time we <fill in quaint little reminiscent story #1>. Hows your <fill in spouse, child, friend, parent, or pet here> doing. Thats <Choose one 1) Great 2)  Too bad> Well, your looking <Choose one: 1) Good 2) Thin 3) Pregnant 4) Dead > Well, hey. I gotta run, but if your ever in town, stop by.

WARNING: Standard Personal Information Paragraph Detected!!!

I know that everyone has one of these, and most of you don't really care about who I am and stuff, but I feel that I need to put it in...

Actually it's an excuse to put my resume up on my home page...

My name is David Kruse and I am a Junior at the University of Illinois. I am studying Computer Science and I plan to graduate in the Fall of 1997. I'm not sure whats going to happen then, but if you would like to offer me something, please just mail me. Before you do that, though, you might want to take a look at my resume. I have a pretty cool job. I am working with the Knowledge Based Systems Group of the Artificial Intelligence Division on a project for the Navy. You can read all about it here. We are located in the Beckman Institute. For a summary of the applications I have written with them, check out the KBS Simulation Applications page.

Some of my other hobbies include music (I play the bass and the guitar) and hanging around with Sara, my oh-so-great fiancee , and getting out to visit my family whenever I can. I also maintain the Chickhead Page , which I am very proud of. Other than that, I just try to be happy.

The latest in Windows Game Programming... Well... Kind of.... I have some free software you can download to try it out, along with a couple of links to various DirectX resources.



And, of course, like everybody else, I have some links that I find useful, so I stick 'em right here where I can get to them.
Web Surfing Tools
Some Links for my Personal Use, feel free to try them
Here are the classes that I'm taking this semester:
  • CS 318 (Click here to go to my 318 page for C++ Makefile, etc.)
  • CS 373
  • CS 384
  • Hist 282
  • Psych 396
And some Buy/Sell stuff I check out occasionally
Well, thats about all for now. Thanks for stopping bye.


Page Designed and Maintained by David Kruse
Please mail me any problems...

You are visitor number to this page since July 12, 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment