Thursday, September 26, 2013

Internet Archive: Arkali's Panumbra Fansite

From:  http://web.archive.org/web/19990218210436/http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/1367/



Arkali's Almanac


A cute marbled green baby dragon
Your guide to Panumbra
Check out my newest baby!!! Karthax was adopted on January 30, 1998. He is looking forward to exploring the mines, and maybe causing a little bit of mischief!


This is my other home page. It will most likely be dedicated to a new game called Panumbra which will be released Tuesday, January 20th, at 11:00 am. After I have had a chance to play it I will be adding more, so check back. In the meantime, bash the orc for more info:)
A Nasty Orc (Click to adventure further into my site)


Please rate my site by clicking on the geoguide at the top of my page, and sign my guestbook if you have additional comments. Feedback is the best way for me to improve this site, and yours is appreciated!!



This page was created on January 16, 1998.

This page was last updated February 28, 1998. I added some new links, and started working on templates again.


You are the
person to read the Almanac!


Click to Sign My Guestbook


Click to View My Guestbook


Panumbra RingNext PageThis Panumbra Web Ring site is owned by Arkali.

Want to join the Panumbra Web Ring?

[Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites]


This page hosted by GeoCitiesGet your own Free Home Page




Note:  Turns out there was a bit more to Arkali's fansite than I first realized.  Here is the rest of his content:

From:http://web.archive.org/web/20011009023828/http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/1367/panumbra.html




Panumbra

Panumbra is a new online game coming out, AND, get this, it is FREE!!� Yes, free, it is paid for with advertising.� The web page looks cool, and the demo is planned to be released Tuesday, January 20th, 1998.� Please go check it out, it looks like it will be a lot of fun.� They also say they will be adding new versions and playing areas about every two months.� I plan to be adding some references and more info once I have played it, so keep checking back.� In the meantime, defeat the evil wizard to go check out the home page:). Or, for those of you who are too busy to kill a nasty wizard, the puny orc should take less time. Beyond him lies my condensed summary of Panumbra goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment